Safety interlocks are security devices that applied to two or more mobile parts prevent or allow the movement of one when the others are locked in a predetermined position.
This way only predetermined sequences allowing for making the protection of personnel and facilities, safeguarding against the risk of accidents or wrong manoeuvres
Locks made of easy machining materials such as brass and stainless steel, both high quality AISI 303 and 304.
Under the rules of RohS.
- 10 years of operation under normal conditions referred to IEC 60947 / IEC 62271.
- Salt spray: ISO9227 / 240h (Passed the test with 500h).
- H2S-SO2 spray: IEC600068-2-42 for SO2 and H2S IEC600068-2-43 / 21 days = 0.5 ppm ° C, T ° = + 25 ° C, Rel.Hum = 75%.
- Vibrations: IEC 60068-2-6 / 2-13.2 Hz / +/-1mm / 13.2-100Hz / 0,7g.
- Condensation moist heat: IEC60068-2-30 / 6 cycles (12h + 12h), T °: 25 ° C / 55 ° C, Rel Hum.. = 95% (test duration 6 days).
- Cold Storage: IEC 60068-2-1/-55°C / 16h.
- Storage temperature range: -55ºC / +85ºC.
- Storage, dry heat: IEC 60068-2-2 / 85°C / 16h.
- Operating temperature range: -25ºC / +70ºC.
MECHANICAL OPERATING CONDITIONS
- Cycles: 15.000 cycles with an opposite torque of 0,07Nm. With opposition 14daN, you can remove the key.
- Torsional stiffness and operation in high and low temperatures: >=6,5Nm in opposition to rotation and in a range of -5 ° C / + 55 ° C; Maximum angular deformation between the tongue and body support cylinder 5º30′ / Maximum angular deformation between the tongue support and 2nd cylinder body after the test.
- Torsional stiffness key: 5 Nm. The head of the key breaks 6,5 Nm and the lock still works.
- Torsional stiffness in the nuts: M22x1,25 (body): 10Nm (rompe a 48Nm) / M17x1 (casquillo): 2,5Nm (rompe a 9Nm).
- IP Grade: IP40 / IEC 60694 §5.13.1.
- Mechanical / degree IK impacts: IK08 / IEC 60694 §5.13.3 / IEC 62262/5 impacts of 5 Joules in direction of the axis 5 perpendicular to the axis vertically and 5 horizontally perpendicular to the axis direction.
- Impact resistance in freefall: 600-68-32-2 IEC / 1m high against the concrete floor / 3 falls in unfavorable positions and lock continues to operate.
- Check-key: You can get the key out and despite a couple of 0,07Nm contrary.
- Mechanical strength of the bolt / strike: IEC 609473 / Exerting 60daN against bolt-strike, no lock box or bolt – strike break.
- Resistance to extraction cylinder: By exercising 14daN force, the cylinder is not separated from the lock box.