Lock Class "A"
Certified lock according to standard EN 1300, class A with 11mm of movement of the lever. It is a changeable code key lock which allows the lock to be adapted to a new key code by means of a simple manoeuver.
- AGA supplies as standard the lock without key.
- Zinc plated and tempered steel covered.
- Prepared for cable mounting which is joined to the vault bolt (256, 257).
- Different key lengths supplied on request.
- Lock with key guide (2900) available fixed in the cover plate.
- Assembly with chip operated by the lever, without disassembling the lock.
|TYPE OF LOCK||MECHANICAL|
|Nº OF COMBINATIONS||190.000|
|POSSIBILITY OF MASTERKEY||NO|